Florida is ranked among the best states in the United States for road rage cases. Road rage is a serious problem. The ramifications of road rage can range from minor offenses sometimes classified as annoying another driver to a serious offense such as someone killing another driver.
ORLANDO, Florida (PRWEB)
August 31, 2021
Central Florida Bonding launches its new blog to educate drivers about road rage and its dangers. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration defines road rage as “when a driver commits traffic violations in a way that endangers other people or property; assault with a motor vehicle or other dangerous weapon by the driver or passenger of a motor vehicle on the driver or passengers of another motor vehicle.
Hadi Khouri, owner of Central Florida Bonding, says, “Florida is ranked among the best states in the United States for road rage cases. Road rage is a serious problem. The ramifications of road rage can range from minor offenses sometimes classified as annoying another driver to a serious offense such as someone killing another driver. My team and I wrote our last blog post in the hopes that we can better educate Central Florida drivers in the hopes of reducing road rage! In the blog post, we discuss the causes of road rage, its forms, how to prevent it, and what to do if you have road rage.
Highlights from the blog include:
- Road rage equates to aggressive driving
- Road rage can be triggered by many causes such as being late in traffic, being late for an appointment, or even as a learned behavior.
- Road rage varies and can include passing a red light, changing lanes near another car, tailgating, obscene gestures, intentionally cutting off another car, hitting another car and to confront the driver of another car.
- Help prevent road rage by listening to soothing music, get enough sleep, factor in extra driving time, empathize with another driver who may in fact be lost or distracted by a child, and don’t provoke not another driver who is already driving aggressively
- If you are threatened by road rage, stay calm. Move away from the other vehicle when changing lanes, slowing down, or even exiting the freeway. Do not respond to or interact with the aggressive driver. Avoid eye contact. If the aggressive driver persists or follows him then head to the police station
To read the full blog, visit online at: https://cfborlando.com/road-rage-arrest-orlando/
Central Florida Bonding is located at 2911 39th Street, Suite 300, in Orlando, Florida. This bonding agency serves all of central Florida, including Orange, Seminole, Volusia, Osceola, Lake and Brevard counties. Khouri Bonding Agency has served all of Central Florida since 1979. Central Florida Bonding is licensed to post bonds statewide and in the United States with affiliated agencies.
Central Florida Bonding binds prison patrons who face multiple charges such as road rage, domestic violence, drunk driving, drug dealing, reckless driving, assault, theft, and more. This Orlando-based surety agency is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Their bail officers can help with paperwork, explain the bail process, and answer questions about the criminal justice system while providing an empathetic ear. To start the bonding process, call 407-841-3646.
Khouri adds, “Our surety agency has been in business for a long time. We know all the ins and outs of the bonding process and use that expertise to help our clients get free as quickly and painlessly as possible. It’s scary to make that initial call to a serf, we understand. My staff will accompany the accused along with their family and friends throughout the bail process. We make is as simple as possible.
For more information on Central Florida Bonding, visit online at https://cfborlando.com/ or call 407-841-3646.
Share the article on social media or by email: